Natural, Smooth Skin Tips
Many women think applying creams and lotions will help them get smooth skin. But, do you know there are so many chemicals added to the creams, that do more harm than help. Well, to some extent, good quality creams are very useful in getting smooth skin, but natural skin tips will always leave you with a natural beauty. Try these simple natural skin care tips that will help you get healthy, glowing skin.
- The first thing to do for a beautiful skin is keep your skin clean. You should not scrub your face and back, as scrubbing will lead to acne and more skin trouble.
- Wash your face with a banana and milk pack. You need to mash a banana and add it to a little milk to get a pasty consistency. Apply this paste on your face for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water. This will help you get a glowing, smooth skin.
- In case you want to get rid of the tan on your face, you should apply a face mask made up of egg white and honey. You can also try rubbing half a lemon with some sugar granules over the face. This natural scrub will help remove the dead cells and lighten tan.
- When cleansing your face, instead of a chemical based cleanser, you can use cucumber. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. You need to mix cucumber juice with milk and use it as a cleanser for a smooth skin.
- If you are tired of the nasty pimples due to dandruff, then you can rub your scalp with lemon oil mixed with hot oil (not too hot) and get rid of dandruff naturally. Then wash your hair with lukewarm water mixed with lemon juice to condition your hair.
- You should blend sandalwood paste with rose water and apply on the face, especially on the scars and leave it overnight. The next day wash off your face with cold water for a wonderful, soft skin.
- Scars can be further reduced by application of raw sliced potato. Rub the raw potato slice for some minutes for a few days to help reduce the scar and blemishes.
- In case of facial hair, you need to rub a mix of turmeric powder and milk. Apply it on the face, till it dries or you can even leave it overnight. Then with a good face scrub, scrub off the turmeric pack and wash it off.
These are some beauty tips that will help you get a smooth skin. If you are still not satisfied with the skin tips mentioned above, you can try some of the following natural, beauty tips.
Glowing, Smooth Skin Tips
- If you have oily skin, you can mix grapes, lemon and egg and apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes. The lemon will act as a natural cleanser and your skin will become soft due to the grapes. The egg white will help tighten the skin. Wash you face with warm water to get soft, smooth skin.
- You can try applying a natural moisturizer on your face. You will need to mix honey, vegetable oil and lemon and apply the mask for 10 minutes. This a beneficial mask for dry skin.
- You can get a glowing skin with a pumpkin, egg yolk and milk mask. A slice of pumpkin should be mixed with egg yolk and milk and applied on the face for 30 minutes. Wash off and see your face glow naturally.
Natural Face Mask for Smooth Skin
There are number natural ingredients that will help you get soft skin and clear the blemishes. Just try some of the easy face masks that can be made right in you kitchen.
- You need to mix curd and cucumber juice and apply it to the face for 15 minutes and wash off.
- You can apply a mixture of pineapple juice and carrot juice on the face for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- In case of oily skin, you should take a mixture of oatmeal and egg and apply it over your face and neck.
- Wash your face daily with green gram powder mixed with milk and a teaspoon of turmeric instead of soap. This will help you get a glowing skin free of pimples.
- You can apply cauliflower juice daily on warts to make them fall.
- You can get rid of dark underarms and neck by application of lemon juice, cucumber and pinch of turmeric mixture daily for 20 minutes.
- You can prepare a paste of mint leaves and almonds mixed with warm water and apply this mixture all over your body like a body pack. Leave it, till it dries off completely and then rinse off with warm water. This is a very good soothing body pack.
- You can make your own exfoliation scrub by mixing olive oil and sugar granules. Mix enough olive oil and sugar to get a thick paste. Use this once every alternate day and scrub your face in gentle circular motion. Wash off with warm water and you will experience a smooth skin.
- You can mash a slice of papaya and apply to the face for 20 minutes. Papaya contains an enzyme that accelerates skin renewal and lightens skin.
Healthy Skin Tips
There are some health tips that you should remember to attain a glowing, flawless, smooth skin. Whenever you move outdoors wear a sunscreen lotion. The harmful UV lays from the sun can damage your sensitive skin and make it prone to tanning, aging, freckles, spots and even skin cancer. You should apply a sunscreen with a sun protection factor that is about 15.
The next wise thing to do is stop smoking, as you are not only damaging your lungs, but also your skin. Smoking leads to early wrinkles on the face and makes you age faster. You need to drink 8 to 12 glasses of water per day to keep your skin hydrated and fresh. You should stop drinking excess coffee, alcohol and eat less spicy and fatty foods, as they make your skin more prone to acne. Also limit your sugar and drugs intake.
Never go to sleep without removing your make up. Exercise regularly as it will cause sweating and help release all the skin toxins. This helps in circulation and promotes skin health. Eat a healthy diet and include fruits and vegetables in your diet. They contain many antioxidants, vitamins like A, B, C, E, etc., that helps in giving you a healthy, soft skin.
These were just a few smooth skin tips that will leave you with a flawless, glowing and natural skin. You need to take good skin care as skin is one of the most vital organs of your body. Besides, skin is what makes you look beautiful. Do not pile up makeup on your face everyday, as it darkens your skin and makes it more dry. Instead try these healthy skin tips for revealing a naturally beautiful you.
By Batul Nafisa Baxamusa